What Maggie and Rob had to say about their film:
“We LOVE it!!!!! It really brought tears to our eyes and transported is right back to that beautiful day. We so appreciate your ability to capture every detail of the day and let it all shine. ”
Why is this film unique to the couple?
Maggie grew up going out the family farm and spending time under the willow tree and swinging on the swing by the barn. Knowing that we wanted to capture the stillness and imagery of not only the farm animals but the place where they would be sharing their vows together. Maggie and Rob’s handwritten vows matched their personality to a ‘T’. With her mom and twin sister by her side, Maggie walked down the gravel driveway, which she played on as a little girl, to met her new husband under the willow tree.
Special Moments to Notice:
- Farm imagery, the swing, the tree
- The first look
- Beautiful portrait locations on and around the farm
- Carefully selected vows to move the storyline of their relationship
- The heartfelt speech of Maggie’s twin sister
- The fun and carefree cocktail hour and games
- Dining and dancing under the tent