What Averi and Chris had to say about their film:
We love it! Thank you so much for all your work Craig. It was a pleasure working with you!
Why is this film unique to the couple?
Averi and Chris love the outdoors, so that was going to be a big part of their film. Norskedalen is an awesome outdoor venue in La Crosse, Wisconsin. It provided a lot of opportunities to film great b-roll of their fields, river, wildlife and the rustic houses, which allowed us to really set the scene well for this film.
This is also a great example of a “Wedding Weekend” package. Since Chris has family that lives on the river, we decided it would be fun to take a boat ride to the rehearsal dinner. Originally thinking it was how we were going to open the film, we decided it fit better at the end. We wanted to show them riding into the new part of their life together, in an adventure.
Special Moments to Notice:
- Setting the scene and tone with soft music, and a quiet foggy morning
- Weaving the first look into Averi’s vows
- Chris enjoying his wedding morning by doing something that he loves – fishing
- Meaningful, handwritten vows
- Beautiful imagery of nature in their portraits and ceremony
- The river
- Boat Ride, in their new boat